Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Going for 200M Cooking exp in F2p
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm by Extreme 10hp

» 10 Hp F2p 200M Magic
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm by Extreme 10hp

» Help Me Help You
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm by Extreme 10hp

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 am by Guest

» hel domki wypoczynkowe
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 pm by Guest

» sopocie w kwatery
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am by Guest

» kwatery gdansk jelitkowo
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» What's up Every body
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 am by Guest

» leba hotele przy plazy
In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

Affiliates
Pvp/BH Clan

In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
plus9under11

plus9under11

In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Empty
PostSubject: In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday   In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Damn straight lets take some weapons to Entrana and celebrate my birthday a little (no this is not just me wanting gifts and cash... Well maybe Wink

Requirements: not started sea slug or up to the part where you go to the tiny deserted island (Finding Kent) OR (for those who enjoys quests and have done the quest psssh noobs (Just kidding)) 33 magic and some runes for telegrab

When: Hopefully this weekend but most likely whenever lots of people are on and we have some time.

Bring: Telegrab runes and some things to smuggle over (cannons weapons etc...) don't bring anything you would die losing as there is a slight chance we will screw up but I will test with bronze stuff to make sure it still works.

Hosted by: Zdn, aG (hopefully) 18i

Guest of honor: Tuto Island (hope you can join us)

Itll be a shame if you can't do this anymore

all are welcome!
Back to top Go down

In Honor of Tuto Island and for my birthday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan :: Clan Discussion and Announcements :: Clan Events-
Jump to: