Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Going for 200M Cooking exp in F2p
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm by Extreme 10hp

» 10 Hp F2p 200M Magic
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm by Extreme 10hp

» Help Me Help You
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm by Extreme 10hp

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 am by Guest

» hel domki wypoczynkowe
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 pm by Guest

» sopocie w kwatery
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am by Guest

» kwatery gdansk jelitkowo
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» What's up Every body
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 am by Guest

» leba hotele przy plazy
Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

Affiliates
Pvp/BH Clan

Hey everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuto Island

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Judging by the low forum activity it looks like this might not be the best way to get back in touch with you guys, but I've got no better ideas. Is the other clan forum still running?

Anyways, I'm writing this post today because there are a couple things I've been meaning to say to those who still remember me:

1. Yes, I am still reasonably alive and reasonably well.

2. I'm really sorry for just dropping off the face of the earth. Sad

It's kind of hard to explain how it happened. I was trying to write an update to the character blog I was keeping on tip.it, but then I found that I didn't really feel like writing, but I also didn't feel like playing RS if I wasn't going to write about it, so I began what was going to be a short break. That however turned into a longer break, and that's where the trouble started: the longer I spent out of contact with my RS friends, the harder it felt for me to just log back on as if I'd never disappeared. This will probably seem strange for those of you who remember me as talkative and friendly, but in real life I've actually struggled a lot with stuff like depression and social anxieties, and in any case I felt scared to log back in just out of the blue.

My life's been going a bit better lately so I've finally worked up the confidence to get back in touch with various old friends. This post doesn't mean that I'm going to start playing again - unfortunately I don't have space in my life for RS right now - but I don't want my disappearance to forever remain a mystery. If anyone's wondering where I am, please point them to this post. If anyone wants to get back in touch, feel free to email me or send me a PM in this forum. I could even be convinced to start logging into MSN Messenger again if someone wants to start chatting there.

-Tuto

PS: Out of curiosity, can you still get cannons onto Entrana? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runningamuck

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry, I'm replying to this a week late. You still come up in conversation now and then. =) I'm glad to hear that you're well. I will let everyone know.

You'll always be welcome hear. I hope things continue to improve for you in real life.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=283720
plus9under11

plus9under11

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Sad I had wondered where you were. Nice to know that you are well feel free to pop in anytime to catch up (alot has changend)

I'm not actually quite sure about the cannons I'm not members on any account at this time but I definitly will check it out when i get members again. Then I'm definitly going to rip people off for some dragon equiptment etc. Very Happy

The cannon party still hasn't happenend ;P

So much has changend and with you we've lost two of the older members of this clan who i felt close to (Txl has been forced to quit by his parents- Evil people >Sad) and I haven't seen Reg or rayer any time recently (though I have borrowed his prayer pure name Very Happy)

Great to know your well feel free to stop in anytime,
Plus9under11

EDIT: Got members back recently I will be trying the cannons/items on Entrana this weekend hopefully. Still hopeing you'll log it Tuto Smile
Back to top Go down
10HP

10HP

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Txl

Txl

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:36 pm

TUTO!!! Long time no see! Smile I was just in the cc when a few people said you posted on our forums, its great to hear from you! Everyone still talks about you in the cc, we all miss you, feel free to stop by anytime (and i mean anytime) Well I hope everything is going well with you in real life, its great to see you havent fallen off the face of the earth like a few have suggested. Razz well even if you cant get on rs at all, be sure to keep us updated how everything is going with you on the forums at least a little bit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan :: Off Topic-
Jump to: