Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Going for 200M Cooking exp in F2p
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm by Extreme 10hp

» 10 Hp F2p 200M Magic
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm by Extreme 10hp

» Help Me Help You
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm by Extreme 10hp

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 am by Guest

» hel domki wypoczynkowe
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 pm by Guest

» sopocie w kwatery
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am by Guest

» kwatery gdansk jelitkowo
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» What's up Every body
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 am by Guest

» leba hotele przy plazy
Important Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

Affiliates
Pvp/BH Clan

Important Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Runningamuck

Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement   Important Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:48 pm

This is a copy of a message posted on our RSOF thread on Monday, March 7, 2011.

Dear 10hpers and Friends,

It has been about 15 moths since the Clan of Ten was founded. We've had some great and epic times over that span, and we've hit some rough patches as well. Somehow, we're still going. It certainly wasn't my doing. For the past several months I've either been busy with college work or focusing on my main account. This clan really owes its existence to its dedicated members that continued to chat and trade ideas on a daily basis, even when our numbers are slim.

Very soon a change will be taking place. The clan chat's list is currently at 124/200 members. It would be a lot fuller if I hadn't been cleaning it out continuously over the past year and a half. Even so, a large portion of the clan is either inactive or no longer a 10hp pure. That's just how 10hp pures are. They seem like a lot of fun at first, and then people tend to give up on them.

So we're cleaning house. Most people will be deleted or deranked. It's nothing personal. It's not directed at any one individual. It's just something that needs to take place. Things need tidied up.

All of the Generals will still be there. There may be a few more added. A few long-time members will retain a rank of one sort or another. If you do not keep your rank, I hope that you will continue to participate in our clan activities. Prove that you deserve to get a rank back. But remember that ranks are not the reason to join a clan. The reason is to have fun and make friends.

Finally, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I wish to inform everyone that N0 Qu3sti0ns has agreed to assume the role of a clan leader. He will have every bit of authority as W O W 10hp or Runningamuck ever had. He has been very active in the clan and we hope that he will be a positive influence on the clan. He's a great guy, a long-time member, and a pretty epic 10hp pure. I hope you will all give him your respect. Thanks, and take care.

Sincerely,
Runningamuck
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=283720
plus9under11

plus9under11

Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Nice to see the post. I agree wtih you decisions and love how big the clan has become we've had scroll bar or near to for multiple days in a row now!
Please stop by some time as the new clan updates have left many things undecided though I believe xs1n has made a start on the clan website through Runescape though it still has a while to go.

Haven't seen you on in a while though I haven't been playing on Plus recently as I've created a Prayer Pure so I haven't been able to PM you.

Hope to so you soon,
Plus9under11
Back to top Go down

Important Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan :: Clan Discussion and Announcements-
Jump to: